Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Slices Of Red- Awakenings...



In His Light…Before The Dawn, a cherished time, a God given retreat and place of refuge, restoration, renewal, retrospective, revival, renderings inspirations, simply put: Breath of Life, to this life… that begun some 141 journals ago.  Do believe it is Gods way of also taking ones weaknesses, and growing them into their strengths and gifts.
An utter ‘exceedingly more’ has abounded of late—the good, the bad and the ugly of it.  Overwhelming, and seemingly seeking to suck the breath right out of me.  Have witnessed the habitual also birthing new.  For my favorite time of the day- In His Light…Before The Dawn- has birthed another gift “Slices of Red – Awakenings” and the inspiration on how to render them to share the gift.  For Gary and I’s new home, I do believe that its most beloved part is the Masterpiece Theater that unfolds anew here, before the dawn every morning.  God’s gift is also in the fact that photographs just cannot capture them.  Michelangelo-“The true work of art is but a shadow of the Divine perfection” echoes the humbling reality too as I am inspired to paint this new series of paintings.
Alas, God is so GOOD- amidst struggles, if you simply remember to take every thought captive and obedient to Christ; ‘let go let God’ – His, exceedingly more than you could ever hope for or imagine blankets!  Slices of Red – Awakenings remains the inspiration birthed.  Now, I must apply it!  The inspiration to work, is a gift steered by His motive of heart I pray in mine.
The battlegrounds remain, beauty from ashes in His hands do too.  Frankly, I can not keep up with ALL the NEW- so what did God do? He brought me back to where I began, anew In His Light… Before The Dawn with Slices Of Red- Awakenings as my wake up call.  My wake-up call to PAINT.
Step away from (do not even know how to share the list) and simply apply Gods breath of life in your life, with your life and its work, seems to be the call heard.  It is why I breath, and it is why I paint.
So, just as I revised my Vision Restoration Eye Chart with God’s Word, I shall apply life’s new glorious distraction too—without adding pressure—simply, seeing, by faith where it leads and when the display of this new series of painting will be displayed at the miracle studio which is another gift in the midst of waking up to its New Season too: An Original Hitt- Fine Art & Atelier Karen Ann Hitt’s working Art Studio’s is where this newest journey shall be put on display – Godspeed.
Godspeed has fueled it, thanks be to God. 
There is so very much that has NOT been shared with others, simply haven’t known how to.  To say that so much has been happening in this New Season, is an understatement. Few are aware of the things like, when I received the call that there was a spot for me as faculty at PACE16, I didn’t know if I would be coming to it, with, or without hair.  Plus, domino effects and the aftermath as i continue to work on retraining my Ciliary muscles after the gift of amazing eye surgeries, which restored my loss vision.  These surgeries became the least of my worries after losing my sister/best friend, then a week later my husband being bay flighted in the midst of a heart attack.  He, experiencing full recovery PTL!  A few days after he came home from the hospital, and just before my first eye surgery, I receive a call that they think that I have lung cancer!  A lung biopsy needs scheduled asap! One of those calls you NEVER are ready for.  On top of which I can’t tell my husband about this call, because he just had a heart attack, and I can’t tell my family either, it would all be too much after we just loss our sister/daughter.  Can you say NUMB.  Life became very numbing.  All of this came about after being back home barely a week, post traveling in our RV for 5 months, yes, living the dream on our USA Honeymoon.  Comparing that to my solo 5 month journey living out of my trusty steed; which was also living the dream on the GLF tour.  Stepping out and up, emphasizing growing as an artist to meet the next season in life, a 3 year, intentional added focus and study;  God only knew just how much change was ahead in this next season.
It is still in a whirlwind.  All working together to the good, as only God could orchestrate it, yet overwhelming and at times still numbing.  Add to these relocating, organizing and moving out of a home after being there 21 years, into a glorious new place up in the sky… with a husband! Who knew!?!   Moving out of the home that God provided for the children and I, in that starter home that lived in 21 years, it too is now moving into its ALL NEW Season. It, until their wedding day at the least, the new home completely of their own for my oldests child.  No longer anything to do with ‘home’ in the sense ALL now in either a storage unit, donated, or minimally in Gary and I’s new home. 
Letting go of the trials like computers crashing, external hardrives erasing themselves of all the references you thought were saved, the post office returning your mail to sender from your work place, simply put the list is toooo long to fit into a sensible sound bite, so, what does God do? Yes, He shows how He is making ALL things new, and working ALL things together for His good purposes and that I quite simply have work to do.  New Work, New Inspirations from life’s daily distraction up here in the sky, Slices of Red- Awakenings coming about during a beloved time that has long been a source of my hope and my strength in God’s Work In His Light… Before The Dawn the name given to quiet time journaling.  God simply reminds, he not only provides, He inspires, and He makes beauty from ashes- EVERYTIME: GODSPEED.  Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.  And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.  Hebrews 10:23-24-
God answers Every prayer Godspeed.  Pressing on in faith that the Day after a literal meltdown, God replied with this:
Pull the curtains back; a flock of Ibis fly by on eye level, summer sky, pinkish orange while the sun, a huge red ball comes up in slices through the cool lavender horizons cover.
Lush deep greens abound in the foreground, summers thunder and rains reflection on their plumes.  Mangroves drink in the inter-coastal waterways wake, sheltering the manatee as it gently grazes on the sea grasses. 
The hot humid haze along the horizons line, diffused with day light breaking through as the sun continues it rise; illuminating from behind the haze – a warm glow greets this new day – as osprey sing out its time to begin…
As the deer pants for streams of water, so I long for You, O God.  I thirst for God, the Living God. (Psalm 42:1-2) Explains the chosen days fast.  Scattered thoughts do not change the hearts beat, the hearts motive…
A heart that loves You Lord and so thanks You that it may.  Make within me a pure heart O Lord- removed mercifully so any offensive ways in me O Lord.
Guide this heart with Your motive O Lord, Counsel this spirit with Your Spirit – renew my strength and inspirations Lord – soaring as like on the wings of eagles – gliding above the heat and the beat of turmoil discerning where best to land; where the sighting both inspires and feeds Your Good purposes.  Thank You for the blessings Lord – they do abound.  Thank you that Your love endures forever.  Thank You for Tara and Gary helping me here – where I am weak – where any of us are weak—YOU orchestrate all the parts to make for a beautiful song of Gods great love to be played.  May  utizie Your gifts and Talents in a manor that they may multiply ten, twenty, hundred fold for Your honor and glory, Godspeed my Lord, Godspeed. (journaling from June 28,’16)
So, I read my Vision Restoration Chart again – and again – and again – and THANK GOD that I may, and that He is the Great Physician for us all… as I breathe in His Breath of Life with no lung cancer, and try to tame my unrulely hair- that remains God’s greatest reminder to me daily and illustrates His sense of humor too, for my hair is God’s daily reminder that I have ZERO CONTROL! Thank YOU GOD – for Godspeed is perfect EVERYTIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, God sent, Godspeed.