Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Empathize-‘Tis the Season to...


Christmas Over Venice- Acrylic - By Karen Ann Hitt
As this begins the final week before Christmas is celebrated... Tis the season to share this painting, painted in 2011 I believe it was. Another original that i do wish that I had held on to.  Alas, I hope that it continues to bring a slice of Christmas thoughts to Venice... the beloved town that I am blessed to call home sweet home for many a year now.
As began to attempt to journal the other day... after going through files, that surprisingly had me reliving many recent trials... the word EMPATHIZE is what was called to, again and again. 
Yes, this joyous time of year, for many is the opposite of that.  Remember to simply choose to be kind... you never know what another is going through.  Below, easier to typing it all out, are the journal pages from the entry in my 155th journal.  If you click on any of the images, you should be able to enlarge them enough to read them.  I never know why sometimes I am compelled to share beyond my quiet time chair... but alas, that is where this blog site began...  it has been a very long time since sharing here.  Simply want to wish to all, a season of JOY finding its way to filling your hearts with love and encouragements, no matter the place you find yourself today.  This heart simply knows first hand, tiz the season to empathize... LOVE and JOY i send to you.  Read at will the entries below.  May they somehow encourage you, no matter what you are going through.  I, NO scholar, theologian, writer, or or or.... heck, i do not even know the true formula for a proper sentence or how to spell to save my life.  Simply know, that through it all, LIFE is GOOD, exceedingly more than could ever hope for or imagine abounds... even if a tear should fall.  It all plays a positive roll in this life... as this study reminded this heart that it Tis the Season to Empathize... 







Empathy- Noun...
Empathy - Noun....





  

Evil remains evil and hell bent, Good remains Good, and heavenly bound.  I do not EVER seek to talk politics or religion, or do I ever want to offend anyone. I simply seek to reflect the inspirations inspired to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, God sent, Godspeed.